It’s not enough to look beautiful. We must continue to work on being ‘beautiful’ from the inside out.
These are my top tips:
- Be grateful for what you have rather than what you’d like to have and keep your thoughts grounded.
- Learn to accept your life in its entirety;
- Learn to accept your lessons they will help you emotionally and spiritually grow;
- Learn to relax. Find time to sit down and concentrate on yourself, to regroup your thoughts;
- Learn to see the good in everyone;
- Learn about and practice compassion, empathy, tolerance and patience;
- Learn to meditate;
- Don’t judge or be critical of others;
- Learn to accept yourself and give of your best;
- Deal with your issues so that you stop being angry and malicious towards other people.
Affirmations are a good way of re-affirming inner beauty. Being happy with who you are, allows you to focus on yourself and others positively.
But perhaps we need to put ourselves in someone else’s shoes and then ask ourselves, if the way we’re treating others is the way we would want others treating us?