It doesn’t matter what anyone of us deal with, unless our stress is managed in an appropriate way, we’ll always continue to live with stress.
These are my daily stress buster tips:
- If you have an issue to deal with, deal with your issue so you get the results you need and want, but don’t sit on your issue hoping it will go away, because issues never go away until we deal with them;
- If the issue you have isn’t your issue, but an issue someone else has given you, give the issue back where it belongs;
- Don’t think about or even worry over the things you have no control over, it’s counterproductive. They will work out how they’re supposed to. Let them go;
- The worries you have control over deal with;
- Don’t sit on the fence afraid you’ll hurt someone’s feelings, there are always ways to explain what we need to say… try to find the words. With experience it gets better;
- Trust your intuition so that you don’t rely on someone else for the answers you need to find yourself. Try to focus on your inner thoughts because it’s usually those thoughts that provide the answers you need.
These daily stress buster tips should be used in conjunction with your lifestyle. I hope they work for you as much as they work for me. I wouldn’t be without them.