It is important that any thoughts and actions that give us less clarity are the thoughts we move away from. How do we achieve it?
The following suggestions might be useful:
- Don’t mix with people who drift and who are negative;
- Stop watching television, play video games, or surf the net excessively, as these activities can drain you;
- Don’t complain; instead be positive;
- Stop beating yourself up over things; or carry guilt over issues that are part of your past. You’re done with the past.
To achieve clarity, we should do the following:
- Mix with people who share the same values and outlook as you;
- Read inspirational books and listen to affirmation tapes;
- Eat foods that enhance your memory so that your brain is alert and focused;
- Take on fewer problems, and move away from those who undermine or find fault with you; they’re simply finding fault with themselves;
- Think about what you want to achieve and slowly work through your list;
- Make sure any goals you’re working on are realistic and within your reach;
- Cut down on stimulants such as coffee, beer and alcohol as those will interfere with clarity.
Certain factors will contribute to us having more clarity, whereas other factors will contribute to us having less. It is important we work out which those factors are.