I usually stagnate when problems don’t shift, change or move on. As long as others are straight with me I can deal with anything.
My mind tends to go into confusion when I know that what I’m being told isn’t what my intuition tells me. Brain fog can last anything from an hour to three hours.
With brain fog I can become acutely restless and find it difficult to concentrate. My head may often feel like it is in a vice.
The symptoms below are usually what I deal with. If these are your symptoms too, the chances are you are dealing with brain fog.
- Your attention span may decrease;
- You may lose concentration of your thoughts;
- You can feel agitated and tired;
- You become more fearful and worry more about things you wouldn’t worry about at all;
- You feel detached from yourself and from your realities;
- You can’t seem to think clearly;
- You may become restless.
I usually come out of it when something becomes obvious and I can see a way forward on my problems. It’s only often at that point that I begin to feel normal again.