No matter what we deal with, it’s good to think positive thoughts, and draw a line so that we can move forward, and make any new decisions we have to make.
Choose to focus on the following:
- Doing your own research on what you intend to change so that you are comfortable with your choices;
- Breaking those down into a manageable list. Being responsible and accountable for your decisions so that you can stick with your new decisions;
- Focusing on not looking back and moving forward. Staying focused, so that you build your life around any new decisions you make;
- If something changes that you have no control over, there is no real point in worrying about it. Deal with what concerns you and move on;
- The decisions we make are usually right because we’ve made them. If we were supposed to take a different path, we would have made different choices.
The decisions we make will always be right because we made them, although we still should continue to research. Once the research is finished, we have to trust and believe that everything will be okay.