Feelings of despondency yesterday, where we feel particularly low can just come from nowhere. If this is something you struggle with, perhaps try to analyse your feelings.
Below are suggestions for emotional, mental and spiritual healing.
- Recognise how you feel in terms of your despondency (emotional, mental and spiritual pain);
- Take some time out to reflect on things. What might have brought you to this place? Try not to over analyse, but try to pin point where and why you feel like you do.
- Take time to reflect. When you’re looking at the outside in, you get to see what has caused you to feel despondent;
- Be kind to yourself as you work through the process;
- Once you’ve pin pointed the issue and you’ve worked out how to find a resolve on it, you can then move on to resolve the issue or reason for your despondency.
The key is to allow yourself to feel what you feel, own those feelings. Relax and rest until you’re strong enough to move forward.
Always try to see tomorrow as another day for renewed optimism.