I had feelings of despondency yesterday, where I felt particularly low. When I’m in that head space, I tend to analyse my feelings. Below are the most effective ways of dealing with emotional, mental and spiritual healing.
These help me:
- Recognise how you feel in terms of your despondency (emotional, mental and spiritual pain);
- Take some time out to reflect on things. What might have brought you to this place? Try not to over analyse, but try to pin point where and why you think you feel like you do.
- When we’re looking at the outside in through reflection, you get to see exactly what has caused you to feel like you do;
- Be kind to yourself, but be particularly kind as you work through the process;
- Once you’ve pin pointed the issue and you’ve worked out how to find a resolve on it, you can then move on to something you feel you can achieve.
Once we begin to feel okay and we’ve come through the despondency stage, we can begin to build up our confidence again. The key is to allow ourselves to feel what we feel, relax and rest until we’re strong enough to move forward.
Always try to see tomorrow as another day for renewed optimism.