I sometimes have feelings of despondency that come from nowhere. If this is something you struggle with too, perhaps you could try analysing your feelings.
Below are suggestions for emotional, mental and spiritual healing.
- Recognise how you feel around your despondency (emotional, mental and spiritual pain);
- Take some time out to reflect on why you’re feeling down. What might have brought you to this place? Try not to over analyse but try to pin point where and why you feel like you do;
- When you’re looking at the outside in you get to see what has caused you to feel despondent;
- Be kind to yourself as you work through the process;
- Once you have pin-pointed the issue and you’ve worked out how to find a resolve on it, you can then sort the reason for your despondency out.
I believe it’s important we own our feelings, allow ourselves to feel what we feel, instead of trying to rush them away. Instead we must relax and rest until we’re strong enough to move forward.
It doesn’t matter what we deal with, always try to see tomorrow as another day for renewed optimism.