I originally started Homeopathy because I liked the science behind the medicine. It also seemed to fit into my lifestyle, so for many years now I have used homeopathy to treat my family.
I didn’t like the fact that conventionally I was using medication that in the long term may have given me more problems, so I decided to go down the Homeopathy route and haven’t looked back since.
These are the reasons I chose homeopathy:
- Homeopathy has no side effects and cannot be overdosed on;
- It’s something that anyone can learn to use at home to treat family with acute illness;
- Homeopathy doesn’t just treat humans. Livestock and pets will also benefit from homeopathy;
- Homeopathy is safe and gentle to use and although it may take longer to treat some of the symptoms; treating the person as whole allows us to stay well for longer;
- Homeopathy is fast becoming popular and is used by The English Royal family who are trying to endorse the medicine;
- It is comparatively inexpensive to use, although there is an initial layout to get started;
- Homeopathy is approved by the FDA and has no known history of having to withdraw one of its remedies;
I think even the most inexperienced of people can have a go at dispensing homeopathy. I think it is fast becoming popular, particularly in celebrity circles, but is not yet fully in the public domain as an alternative to conventional medicine.
The nice thing about Homeopathy is that it can still be used along side conventional medicine and there is also help available on line if help is needed. I also think Homeopathy opens the door to other positive lifestyle choices.
There will always be conventional medicine, but Homeopathy is fast becoming a medicine in itself, which may be available soon on the NHS.